TIP: BE THE CLIENT YOU WANT TO HAVE
What tends to be your first response …
When you receive advice?
- “I’m willing to try” or “Yes, but…”?
- Listen and reflect or talk and talk to show off your brilliance?
When hiring another professional?
- Pay a fair wage or try to get the lowest possible price?
- Honor your commitments or flake out?
In general, do you…
- Take action or make excuses?
- Invest in yourself or believe only others should pay for self-improvement?
- Applaud and support those ahead of you in the journey or feel threatened by their success?
Now for the real question: Are you the client you want to have?
When I coach entrepreneurs who want to increase sales, get more customers, or improve the bottom line —the solution is often this simple:
Be the client you want to have. Be a Bridge Builder!